Medical Health Insurance:
Aspen Skiing Company offers a health plan to eligible employees. Please contact the benefits department at 300-7703 or 300-7702 for more information on rates.
Details available by clicking below:
Part of the plan includes myCigna.com. Nothing is more important than your good health. That’s why there’s myCigna.com – your online home for assessment tools, plan management, medical updates and much more. MyCigna will recognize you once you have submitted the correct personal information.
On myCigna.com you can:
- Choose doctors and create a list of nearby hospitals and pharmacies.
- Verify plan details such as coverage, copays and deductibles.
- Find information and estimate costs for medical procedures and treatments.
- Find personalized health and wellness recommendations.
- Learn about health conditions, treatments and medications.
- Keep track of medical conditions, medications, surgeries, immunizations and emergency contacts.
- Organize and track all medical expense information.
Other Health Insurance Options:
Aspen Skiing Company has a 2 year waiting period for seasonal employees to qualify for their health insurance. Due to this factor below are a few carriers and resources for adequate health insurance.
Rocky Mountain Health Plans – Solo Product
800-453-2981, Option 4
Martin Insurance Group
United Health ONE (United Healthcare)
Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Connect for Health Colorado is Colorado's first insurance marketplace. This is a one stop shop for comparing which health insurance is right for you. This website will also allow you to see if you qualify for federal financial assistance based on income.
Visit www.connectforhealthco.com for more information.
For those employees that are Medicare eligible (age 65+), or have a Medicare eligible spouse and you would like to discuss your post-65 yrs old medical coverage options, another resource beyond Medicare directly that could contact to discuss your specific situation is a well-known Medicare counseling service advisor called CS Advocare, 303-755-1845, www.csadvocare.com or feel free to consult with any other qualified counselor of your choice. Note: all fees for these types of individual counseling services are your full responsibility.